TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MAXBROKER
Welcome to MaxBroker.com
Licenses: A legitimate broker must have a license to sell securities in the US to US citizens. Someone domiciled outside of the US is not permitted to act as broker to US citizens. Our firm is sequoia capital backed and is operating legally although mainly incorporated in Singapore. It is important for you to understand that if you are using custodial services, there is a likelihood from this you may encounter an issue or threat as centralized exchanges are more likely to be hacked than your own account and the passcode you hold for it.
This Agreement should begin on the date hereof.
MaxBroker offers services in the cryptocurrency market and aims to help users and brokers secure profit legally and without hacking. In return it asks for a reasonable monetary commission in the form of a fee, a payout or a part of the exchange itself and assures success in return by creating a win-win situation for the parties involved. MaxBroker primarily will work as a financial broker and liquidity provider acting as an exchange member whose services are required by a user. MaxBroker may also execute client orders and provide its users with research, investment plans and market intelligence. It aims to help all users regardless of their status to become “Market Makers“ and undertake “Diversification” freely without worrying about the costs involved. Furthermore, you should recognize that MaxBroker’s standard of conduct differs significantly from the standard applied to financial advisors registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as Registered Investor Advisors (RIAs)
MaxBroker reserves the right to cancel an agreement in the event of the client breaching any of these terms and conditions.
2. Reservation of rights: MaxBroker reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any given point. As you agree to partner with us, you are bound by these terms and associated policies. Any breach may lead to the cancellation of the Agreement between MaxBroker and the client. Furthermore, MaxBroker works on its own terms through legal procedures hence, should a client not agree to these terms, they should not sign the Agreement.
3. Local laws and customs: MaxBroker has designed its system in accordance with the international laws set by the World Trade Organization and shall not be bound by local laws. It is the duty of the client to make sure that no regulations have been violated.
4. Crypto Procedures: MaxBroker uses certain technologies and procedures in the Crypto market as their processes including the Fintech system, E-money gateways, exchange methods, crypto banking etc. It is important for the investor to have knowledge of such matters and he/she should also consent to the use of these tools in their dealings.
5. Maxbroker culture: MaxBroker aims to create a respectful and cooperative environment in their community between users, providers and brokers, hence it encourages all parties to act reasonably and communicate clearly.
7. Maxbroker registration and withdrawal: No person may own more than one account with his/her name and surname, otherwise the company reserves the right to suspend the account.
Withdrawal time is 5-7 days and any extra charges and fees shall be paid by the user. The company shall not be liable for user taxation.
Nothing in this document or the agreement shall exclude your or our liability for death or personal injury, limit or exclude your or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misinterpretation and misconduct, or limit or exclude your or our liability in any way not permitted under the applicable law.
Data collection and use: We may ask you to submit certain personal details and information including but not limited to your name, number and postal address for the purpose of contacting or identifying you only when you are using our service, hence you should rest assured that the information will not be shared with illicit parties.
1. Log data: It is important you know that whenever you visit our page, certain information is sent to us by your browser which is called Log Data. This Log Data includes your computer’s Internet Protocol Address (IP address), browser version, the pages of our site you may have visited, the date and time of the visit and the time you spent surfing our page along with other figures.
2. Cookies: Our website operates using cookies. These cookies consist of small amounts of data that, after you accept, are then stored on your device’s hard drive. Secondly, these cookies are used to collect information and improve the quality of services we provide you. You are given the freedom to either accept or refuse these cookies and will be notified when a cookie is being sent to your device. It is, however, important to understand that should you refuse these cookies you may not be allowed to use some sections of our website.
3. Service providers: MaxBroker may employ third party service providers for the following purposes: to aid in financial exchanges, in brokerage and trading decisions or as liquidity providers, help in risk management. We may also employ brokers, agents and IT development parties, all of which will help you secure profitability and successful trading. These third parties will be given access to your personal information for your own personal benefit. These parties are obligated not to disclose your personal information to any other party, hence your information will be held safely by us.
4. Security: We value the trust you put in our firm while providing us with your information which is why we strive to use any and every method at our disposal to protect your information. However, you should be aware that any transmission of information over the internet is not 100% reliable or secure and we do not guarantee absolute security.
5. Children’s privacy: We do not deal with individuals under the age of 18. If your child has submitted his/her information and it comes to our notice that he/she is not over 18, we will immediately delete all information held and the account. Furthermore, if you become aware that your child has done so, you must contact us so that we may take all necessary actions to remove the information from our database.
Feel free to contact us through customer care should you have any queries or questions. You are more than welcome as a part of the Maxbroker Family.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is there a specific or general guarantee for MaxBroker?
No, there is no guarantee at all.
Nonetheless, if the purpose is to guarantee the contract and the relevant documents, MaxBroker is very accurate and complete in terms of documentation and activity, but there is no guarantee of the company earning money and sharing it with users and the company.
According to the core of the system in different markets (diversification, portfolio management and Liquidity Providing), MaxBroker has smart and powerful financial instruments which can generate revenue for itself and its users, but this is not a guarantee: MaxBroker maximises the potential for a win-win situation between users and the company.
2. What exactly are MaxBroker's activity fields?
MaxBroker is an international company operating in the field of cryptocurrency and financial markets and generates revenue for itself and its users by managing portfolios and capital distribution, diversification and Liquidity Providing in the areas of holding, trading, farming, staking and lending etc.
3. How can I start with MaxBroker?
You can contact our numerous Market Makers who have a formal contract with the company, register your partnership contract and join the family.
4. Is there a law for me to start with MaxBroker in my country?
MaxBroker is an international company and according to global law and the World Trade Organization, for its activities in the abovementioned fields, in accordance with their contracts and the company’s terms and conditions, users should be aware of their domestic rules. The internet creates a global village for humanity to serve equality to all people.
5. Is there any age restriction for joining Max Broker?
Yes, the minimum age for MaxBroker is eighteen.
6. Can I do KYC with documents in the language of my country?
No, documents, such as a passport, must be in English. If this is not the case, it is better to have the document translated into English and have it attested by the relevant Government institutions.
7. How many days does it usually take for withdrawal ?
If the KYC is completed, it takes between 5-7 working days.
8. Can I introduce someone to MaxBroker?
No, this is not possible unless you conclude a formal “Market Maker contract“ with the company. You can only start “Market Making” after the necessary training and coordination with the senior market makers.
9. Can I have multiple user accounts in MaxBroker with my name and profile?
No, you can only have one user account with your own name and profile.
10. How many years will MaxBroker work for?
MaxBroker has three steps in which to complete its initial plan and will continue with the growth of the company, partners, members and users of the company's development plan. By 2030, the development of the company’s first plan will be completed and its next plan will begin. Our users and companies are growing. Nothing stands in the way of our common ascent and the partnership between user and company will continue.
11. Why do we have to pay a registration fee?
The fee is the company’s brokerage fee and its net profit, while the rest of the income is divided between the members and the company.
12. Why don’t all company packages have a fixed payment fee and rate?
Naturally, for higher priced packages, more revenue is provided for the user so that the company can also benefit from it. This is fairly shared creating a win-win scenario between MaxBroker and the members.
13. Can we visit the company office?
Yes, you can definitely visit the company's customer service department with an appointment.
14. Can I cancel my contract at any time?
Yes, you can apply to cancel at any time by contacting the company and the company will cancel your contract within three working days. Nonetheless, the amount paid for the contract will not be returned since the capital is in circulation and engaged in the portfolio of associates in various fields.
15. I paid an amount to sign the contract through the company’s payment gateway but it was less than the requested amount and the request was rejected. Will the credit be returned?
The company payment gateway system is fully automatic, and if you deposit even a few cents less than the indicated amount, the system will automatically reject it, but you need not worry, you can contact the company's customer support to report your transaction hash and your request will be processed manually.
16. Apart from being a user, can we be partners or members of the company in major projects?
Yes, it is possible after signing the “Market Maker contract” and reaching the top ranks of Market Maker when you can apply for it by sending your official request to Maxbroker and join the club.
17. Can we renew the contract after it expires?
Yes, you can renew your contract by re-selecting a package.
18. Can we have several packages with different incomes at the same time?
Yes, you can. The income of each is calculated separately and the expiration date of each is also separate but they are all in one basket.
19. I am currently using a package and I want to contribute money again to upgrade. Is this possible?
Yes, you can increase the amount whenever you want in the form of a new package depending on your capital, and it is a completely new independent package.
20. How can I top up or withdraw from my account ?
The only way to top up or withdraw is through a company automatic payment gateway that only works with cryptocurrencies because it is both faster and more secure.
21. Who are the company's board of directors and who are the company's managers and CEOs?
Maxbroker is an international company that will have board members after the third step in the company’s first development plan has reached its limit and one of the visions of the company is to be promoted among the market makers with high ranking board members. This is because the company belongs to them and such a complete management team is to be introduced in the third step of the company’s first stage of development at its official opening ceremony.
22. What is MaxBroker’s vision?
MaxBroker has three complementary development plans, the first of which is defined in three steps, and will be completed in December 2025 according to the third step in the first complementary plan., Then MaxBroker will implement its second development plan until 2027 with a budget of 100 million dollars and finalize its $1 billion executive budget to begin the third phase in 2030.This is just the beginning.
23. What is the company background?
MaxBroker has been working in the field of 'portfolio trading in stock markets' on a very small scale in the region since 2008 and started its new activity in the field of buying and selling digital currencies in early 2019. At the end of 2021, the decision was made to combine these two businesses (stock market portfolio and cryptocurrency market) to start a new movement and use the experiences of the last decade both for its own and its partners’ mutual benefit. MaxBroker participates and invites people from all over the world with minimum or maximum amounts of capital to partner with this company and use the same portfolio strategy with a strong and intelligent management. This time, however, it operates not only in the stock market but also in the cryptocurrency market, in buying and selling, as well as trading and holding cryptocurrencies, portfolio management, liquidity providing and new strategies will be added to the company’s scheduled plans.
24. Where is the company registered?
MaxBroker is a multinational, global platform that has managers, executives, partners, members, users and employees from all over the world and works decentrally with the management team, but physically for administrative and managerial tasks. It is registered in Singapore because Singapore is one of the world’s financial hubs.
25. How does the platform’s level of security work? Does it have a special security system to maintain users’ financial security as well as their identity?
Yes, one hundred percent. To protect the financial security of its users, MaxBroker uses a dedicated intelligent payment gateway system that is specific to MaxBroker and is designed on the Blockchain system.
Secondly, all partners must have authentication (KVC) in this network and without authentication, transactions through this smart payment gateway cannot be processed. Also, regarding the security of individuals' identities, by having a dedicated server, it can be boldly said that this company keeps all the information of individuals confidential. The information is kept only by this company and is not in the possession of any country or government. The information belongs to and is protected by privacy laws.
26. What is the backbone of the company and how can this company be trusted?
As we mentioned earlier there is no guarantee at all, but in the age of new currencies and era of Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Metaverse and Cryptocurrency, the whole concept of trust and backbone of these kind of firms has completely changed and upgraded. What is the guarantee and support with Bitcoin or Ethereum etc?
The answer is their technology and traffics. MaxBroker‘s technologies which allow you to watch and follow the brokerage live report is one of the most obvious and transparent of MaxBroker’s activities for sharing with their partners, live activities, second by second, in the cryptocurrency market. Plus. with the security and trust of MaxBroker in the field of portfolio management, liquidity providing, trading, Crypto holding etc, MaxBroker users, partners and the whole platform will be developing and growing progressively, traffic will increase and more credibility and trust like Bitcoin and Ethereum etc will be gained.